Saturday, June 13, 2015

always something to do in the garden...

...and i hauled a bunch of stuff out there to get it done with this morning...the beans in the second photo were in need of a trellis so i used some tomato stakes, wood screws, and jute twine and put one up ( second photo ) some of the vines aren't quite long enough to find the twine yet but i helped the ones that were along a bit...soon enough they won't need help...i added a second line of twine to the trellis i had established in the other bed earlier this past week ( fifth photo )...those vines are somewhat farther along in their development and have found the trellis poles as well as the twine...soon enough there will be blooms and beans...can't wait.

No comments:

Post a Comment