Saturday, September 3, 2016

ramp bed

yesterday i took some of the lumber left over from building the deck back in 2014 and spent part of the morning constructing a bed for ramps to fit the area available on the shady, north side of the house......once i had it in place i went to work on breaking up the turf and roots where the bed sat..they proved to be resistant to the shovel so i took a pick axe tot he area loosening and aerating the soil...once i finished that i put 560 pounds of topsoil and compost in which didn't quite fill the bed to where i wanted it...there was time to redress that today.

No comments:

Post a Comment