Tuesday, June 16, 2015


on a more positive note, when i got the garden i found unanchored bean vines that had grown many inches since saturday so i set about adding twine rows and vertical lines to help them along and keep them for breaking off...about twenty minutes of work set things on the proper path again and will hold thing together until the next maintenance visit later this week...they will be flowering soon and then producing beans...these plants are a second generation in the garden...all of them have in these two beds are from seed saved from the garden last season...there is a third row of beans from outside ( organic ) seed that are just reaching the point of beginning to vine...the next visit may see another trellis going up...certainly by the weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment