Saturday, June 27, 2015

garden walk III

the fifth bed down had potatoes, cabbage, and asparagus in today's census...and the spuds here are not willing to be outdone by the first box and have deployed multiple blooms...i am in hopes of potato fruits...but will not hold my breath...the asparagus is attaining significant verticality and so i provided some of the droopers with support ( fourth and sixth photos )...that they are doing so well pleases me immensely since most all were transplanted from the back of my truck to his bed and i was not certain how viable they would be..from my truck garden ( which,incidentally, continues to churn out asparagus seedlings i have to find homes for...and since the asparagus in my back yard is flowering there will be more...let me know if anyone would like some )

No comments:

Post a Comment